Framework agreements provide organisations with the benefits of not only cutting through red tape and reducing costs but also providing an additional level of credibility and verification in the appointment of suppliers.
The Foundation is part of the Procure Plus and Buy for good frameworks, both of which are OJEU-compliant and require no fee to access.
The frameworks are open to a range of organisations, including: local authorities, registered social landlords, the NHS, educational establishments, registered charities and other public bodies. Organisational eligibility varies between the frameworks. Please contact us to find out more.
The Foundation is the top ranking of five organisations for Lot 12 of the framework - Sustainable and Environmental Developments.
This covers a range of services, including:
- Advisory services in relation to new and existing buildings and renewable technologies.
- Detailed options appraisals and feasibility studies for retrofit.
- New-build expertise and assessments to achieve standards including the Code for Sustainable Homes and Passivhaus.
- Impact assessments to ensure return on investment and long-term environmental, social and economic sustainability.
- Building monitoring and performance evaluation.
- Advice and reporting around ECO.
This framework allows you to speed up procurement - appoint direct, based on the most economically advantageous offer, or enter a mini-competition within the framework, if you prefer.
Buy for good
The Foundation is one of 15 organisations on Lot 1 Framework for Energy Efficiency and Microgeneration Consultancy (Energy Efficiency and Microgeneration Consultancy and Energy Management Services).
This covers a range of services including:
- Energy consultancy.
- Energy efficiency and micro-generation technical advice.
- Feasibility studies.
- Energy audits.
- Asset/stock analysis.
- Options appraisal.
- Financial funding options.
- Behavioural training; energy project implementation support.
This framework allows you to speed up procurement – appoint a contractor through a mini-competition within the framework.
Alternatively, you might prefer to work with us direct. As a registered charity, we're able to offer:
- Independence – greater flexibility and freedom from commercial interests.
- Expertise and experience – 25 years of helping to improve the use of energy in buildings.
- Strong networks – an extensive network of collaborators and a charitable remit to act as advocates for change and aid wider dissemination.
To discuss your requirements and how we or the frameworks we're associated with can help your organisation, please contact our Proposals and Quality Manager on 01908 354537.