We do this through:
• Providing practical experience and technical expertise, gained from a broad range of real-life challenges.
• Developing insights into closing the gap between expected and actual energy performance.
• Connecting stakeholders and creating forums to drive forward the frontiers of good practice.
• Conceiving, establishing and mainstreaming capacity-building initiatives.
• Helping people and organisations to succeed through the provision of impartial, comprehensive advice.
Everything we do, we do to achieve this aim.
Organisations trust our independent, comprehensive and cost-effective advice to improve all aspects of demand, generation and management of energy in new and existing buildings.
The work we do has impact and helps towards an energy-literate UK. Have a look at our latest impact report.
We can help your organisation:
- Save energy.
- Target improvements.
- Engage stakeholders.
- Improve occupant comfort.
- Tackle fuel poverty.
- Cut costs.
- Reduce carbon emissions.
- Build capacity.
- Realise sustainability targets.
Have a look at what we've achieved over our first 25 years.
Our Terms & Conditions for consultancy projects.