Help your staff be clear about environmental change with our environmental awareness training
According to the Carbon Trust: "Staff behavioural change could help you reduce energy costs by at least 10% and produce quick returns."
Can you afford not to take action? We can help you.
Benefits of our environmental awareness training to your organisation
- Flexible training to suit your aims and objectives.
- Interactive sessions for up to 30 staff per 1.5-hour session.
- Training delivered at your premises, saving staff time and expenditure.
- Increases recognition of how climate change could impact your organisation and its services.
- Reinforces how much operational costs fall with more efficient energy use.
- Increases staff responsiveness to existing Climate Champions.
- Help you achieve accreditation (for example, ISO:9001/14001) or roll-out a new initiative.
- Help with your statutory obligations and responsibilities.
- The inclusion of your organisation's energy consumption data, if available.
- Participants will identify areas where they can see scope for carbon reductions.
- Encourage staff to think about savings that could be made at a departmental and personal level.
- Being 'green' has never had a higher profile and you could be giving your organisation an added edge.