Flexible renewable energy training
Our flexible approach means that we're able to deliver renewable energy training as anything from lunchtime seminars to more in-depth, five-day courses.
We can also develop renewable energy training materials for delivery by a third party or develop on-line training materials to meet your requirements.
In addition to running our own courses, we offer (as part of the Energy Advice Training Consortium) the more intensive two-day ABBE Energy Advice (Renewable) Award (Level 4 QCF)* on a bespoke basis.
Energy Advice (Renewable) Award QCF Level 4
This course has been designed for those who wish to provide advice to householders on Low and Zero Carbon Technologies (LZCTs).
Outline award programme:
- Two days of face-to-face training.
- Over 24 hours of on-line distance learning modules.
- Portfolio of evidence in the form of two Home Energy Audit Reports, including appropriate advice on small scale low and zero carbon technologies.
- There is no exam for this award but this qualification has a total learning time of 80 hours and is best suited to those with some prior experience of low and zero carbon technologies.
What past delegates have said about our renewable energy training:
"The course was very good, interesting, well-presented and had good speakers." Professor, Wigan & Leigh College
"Interesting course, now know a lot more about feed-in tariff, RHI and general renewables."
"A really useful course, has changed my opinion on a funding bid we are looking at. I'm now a big fan of solar PV." HECA Officer
"Informative day, very interesting. The presenters were very knowledgeable about the subject." Natural Procurement Delivery Manager
"A brilliant overview. Thanks very much." Principal Specialist for Sustainability
“Very useful and gave a great overview of the technologies available.” Senior local authority Planner
Benefits of our renewable energy training to your organisation:
- Help with your statutory obligations and responsibilities.
- Encourage staff to think about savings that could be made at a departmental and personal level.
- Being 'green' has never had a higher profile and you could be giving your organisation an added edge.