If it does, and you live in Buckinghamshire (excluding Milton Keynes) or Oxfordshire, talk to us on the Affordable Warmth Helpline on 0800 107 0044 (free call) for free, impartial and expert advice on:
Reducing your energy bills.
A free talk for your group.
- The ideal, recommended comfortable temperature for most people is 18 - 21°C (65 - 70°F).
- Anything above 24°C (75°F) is too hot and there's a risk of high fuel bills.
- 15°C (60°F) is a bit cool so you might need to turn your heating up.
- Anything below 13°C (55°F) and there's a risk to your health.
Contact us now for help.
The council areas covered by this service are:
- Aylesbury Vale District Council
- Buckinghamshire County Council
- Cherwell District Council
- Chiltern District Council
- Oxford City Council
- Oxfordshire County Council
- South Bucks District Council
- South Oxfordshire District Council
- Vale of White Horse District Council
- West Oxfordshire District Council
- Wycombe District Council
More information on reducing your energy bills, switching supplier and keeping your home warm:
- Advice on switching your energy supplier
- Be An Energy Shopper website - finding the best deal for your gas and electricity
- Cherwell energy efficiency leaflet
- Energy Save booklet - 28 pages of our top tips for cutting your home energy bills
- Keep Warm this Winter: Helping Consumers with their Energy Bills
Affordable Warmth - working with your local council and health service to help all be warm and well.